Reasons to Sponsor
In executing technology and product development strategies that support business development and growth, the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) has become the lynchpin decision maker for identifying and defining best practices. At Darnell's Global CTO Power Summit, CTOs and similar executive-level technology and engineering personnel gather to gain peer-to-peer insights that inform their decisions.
Darnell's Global CTO Power Summit is not a tradeshow or similar broad-based event open to everyone and anyone. Instead, it's an exclusive, invitation-only meeting where CTOs and similar senior technical/engineering executives including Vice Presidents of Research and Development, Vice Presidents of Engineering, Directors of Advanced Technology, and so on, go to broaden their perspectives and share knowledge with their peers in a relaxed setting.
As one of only 10 underwriters at this unique gathering, you'll have an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Enjoy significant and dedicated one-on-one networking time with CTOs
- Engage in peer-to-peer executive participation in roundtables with your customers
- Hear from these key purchasers about how they will address market issues
- Introduce your satisfied customers to your prospects
- Enjoy much greater cost-effective interaction than through traditional sales/marketing
In addition, your company will receive:
- Two attendees at Darnell's Global CTO Power Summit for all open events
- Four "Compliments of" registration forms to offer your top CTO customers or prospects (over a $12,000 value)
- Pre- and post-conference attendee lists
- Access to meeting rooms
- Opportunity to have a hospitality suite in the conference hotel.
- Signage with sponsor logos at all sessions, breaks, meals, and other Summit events with recognition from host/moderator
- Logo and recognition on all materials for Darnell's Global CTO Power Summit
- Logo and recognition on all additional promotions from Darnell Group and PowerPulse.net including: ads in Darnell's Global CTO Power Summit special report of www.PowerPulse.net, direct e-mail and direct mail promotions
- Opportunity to include a gift/information (sent to participants following the meeting)
- Logo on daily electronic newsletter, sent from the Summit to PowerPulse subscribers
For complete information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Traci by phone at +1-951-279-6684, ext 251 or e-mail.